1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western pump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bb66chevelle, Dec 8, 2010.

1. bb66chevelle

bb66chevelle Junior Member

This is a Western Snow plow pump that is in EXCELLENT working condition!!!!! This is for use on NON-CABLE operated set ups... It is the electric style.
    Pump has a brand new motor on it and also comes with the pump side wiring and upper arm that holds the chain.

This is priced to sell very quickly at $350
    Located near Philly PA, Mapquest zip code 19064
    Email... bb66cvl@comcast.net

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Shipped? Do you take Paypal?
  3. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

If Got H20 doesnt take it I will. I will need it shipped tho.

Thanks Bossman
  4. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Still for sale. I am in line next?
  5. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

This is on ebay.
    5 or 6 days left in auction.

then you might hear from him.....
  6. bb66chevelle

bb66chevelle Junior Member

Hey guys.
    Sorry I didnt get back sooner I haven't been feeling well and trying to catch up on some rest. Not to mention that I didn't expect this sort of responce here.
    Anyway, I did list this pump on Ebay last night but I'm a man of my word. I wish I had more of them to hook up everyone who inquired, but at this time all I have is this one listed. I think it's only fair to go down the line in order.
    Thanks again.
  7. the_mayor

the_mayor Senior Member

I'm next in line. let me know about shipping.