1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Proflow 2 Salt spreader $500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lawn 'N' Order, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

For sale is a used Western Pro flow 2 salt spreader. Everything works just needs a truck to put it on! Motor and spinner replaced a season or two ago. Reason I am selling this unit is that I bought a few from a landscaper that went out of business and I don't need this one. The only thing that is wrong with it is that it has a small hole by the bottom of the hopper from where the agitator rubbed against the side. Looks like an easy fix, but is still usable. Just used it this past storm!
    If interested please call Chris at 815-405-2328
    Asking $500

2. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

That is not a pro flo 2 spreader. I think it is just a pro flo. The pro flo 2 has a conveyor belt.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  3. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

Do you have the controller and wiring, what about the cover, ill call you sometime tomorrow. Mike
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  4. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

where are you located? Do you have the controller and wiring and the cover?
  5. procut

procut Senior Member

Yes that's a Pro Flo 1, the Pro Flo 2 is a two stage. I have the exact same spreader as pictured above. It's a good old unit, doesn't have the bridging/binding problems that the 500/1000/2000 models have.

Decent price too, assuming it has all the mounts, wiring and controller. Free bump!
  6. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

Yes sorry it is the Pro Flo 1.
    The wiring, control and mount are not included. This is for just the spreader itself. Everything works on it just used it last week. Reason i am selling is because I don't need two of them sitting around. It was going to be a backup / parts unit but now I just don't have the room.
  7. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

located about an hour south of Chicago
  8. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

still for sale. $400
  9. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

Anybody know what a harness and controller for one of these costs?
  10. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

There was a controller and harness on here for sale for $200.00, but I bought it yesterday. I do have a in bed mount for that spreader for sale if anybody is interested $100
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  11. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Do you have the cover?
  12. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

No I do not have the a cover for it.