1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Prodigy Snowplow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Flake Chaser, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Flake Chaser

Flake Chaser Member
    from CT

Bought new 11/13 and used that winter on 4 small lots. Got outta plowing in spring of 2014. Used it to plow my driveway last year. Excellent condition. Framework is on my 04 F350. This is a great plow for doing parking lots. Has mechanical wings that in straight blade mode will scoop between cars. When angled one side is straight and other side is curled to prevent snow spilling out that side. Can be pinned straight to 10ft 6in $4300 Located in CT. Can call,text or PM me 860-240-4517 Peter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

Wow......Brand New.....Looks Great and a good price.....Good Luck with your sale.....Bump this to the top

3. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

If you were closer I would be taking a Boss plow mount off right now and putting that on.

4. Flake Chaser

Flake Chaser Member
    from CT

Went to a new home yesterday

5. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

now that its sold. would you buy another one?

6. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

Know anyone still interested I have one I am selling dropped the price includes mount harness and controller. Hit me up 574-532-6574

7. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

How much and with truckside?

8. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

4500 or best offer it has a dodge mount and harness hand held controller