1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western pro plus wings

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by suzuki0702, Nov 7, 2009.

1. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

whats the scoop on these things? anybody bent a pair lately? have they been redesigned? and who has them for order online?

2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

they scoop ok but have a lot of chatter from the rubber cutting edge mine have held up well but im super careful being the price of them

3. Grampa Plow

Grampa Plow Senior Member
    from Midwest

OK...how much and how much time will they save. I have thought about these for a long time. Any info would help. I'd love to get a bigger plow on my GMC but this will have to do for now.

4. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

I don't have them, but I was quoted $470.00 for the pair.

5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Doing wide open areas they will save a ton of time. You can't bang them into curbs. If the blade trips over and you continue to plow you can destroy a set in seconds. Mine are on a V plow so it is trip edge which helps with that problem. I paid $600 in Canada and they are well worth the money. If you can weld then reinforce them yourself.

6. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

I bought them last year and really like them. The rubber cutting edges wear fast and they HATE curbs. If you were quoted $470.00 you should jump on them. I paid $550.00 last year and that was with the purchase of a new plow as well.... I do a lot of parking lots and haver to go between cars and push forward, they stop the roll off of snow into the cars parked in the lot. I will always have a pair until I buy the wideout.

7. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

ya thanks guys that just what i wanted to hear. they are not for me! yet atleast.