1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western pro plus wings

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by six4powerstroke, Nov 3, 2010.

1. six4powerstroke

six4powerstroke Member
    from CHICAGO

i have a 2008 F350 srw and running a 8'6' pro plus and curious to see how wide will the truck be with the wings on pics??
    also i know there a bit pricey but whats a good place to purchase them at?

2. RedsGarage25

RedsGarage25 Sponsor

3. six4powerstroke

six4powerstroke Member
    from CHICAGO

damn why are these things so pricey. lol

4. RedsGarage25

RedsGarage25 Sponsor

lol maybe you should ask the guys from Western that question!

5. 54powerwagon

54powerwagon Senior Member

add 1 foot for wings well worth the cost would never plow without them again.

6. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

OP, you would be a 9' ft. 6 in. straight out, plus have a mild scooping capacity. I would highly recommend them.

7. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

i have a 8.5 conventional hd with the buyers wings and they added 2ft to the plow and makes it a pain driving on some streets but the wings that i have or for the newer blades are well worth the price to have them.

8. 07F-250V10

07F-250V10 Senior Member

How much do they cost?

9. six4powerstroke

six4powerstroke Member
    from CHICAGO

i got mine for around 500$ shipped, but there well worth the money.

10. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

If you ever make it to the twin cities my uncle is waiting until fall to sell his. Literally used 3 times about 2-3 hours each time. After the winter we had he said he is done plowing snow. He wants to relax now he has been plowing over 20 years. Send me a pm and I could give you his #.