1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Pro plus wings fit a MVP Plus?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snowplow71, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Haven't been on here in a long time, finally back. I know this probably isn't the right section for this post but I need a quick answer before tomorrow. I'm looking at some Western wings the guy took off a Western 9' Pro plus plow. I've got an 8'6" Western MVP Plus, wondering if these things will pin/bolt/slide on?? I'm told yes but lets see the replys...

Usually I'd just buy the Pro Wings, but I don't really want a 10'2" V, my backup drivers are sometimes, well, drivers, need I say more. I figure a 9'6" blade will do good. The plow is on a '13 Chevy 3500HD Dump, I took the plow off the truck I traded (Plow was only 2 years old, mint shape.) Next one will be a Wide out or 9'6" from the start!

Thanks guys, think snow :D

2. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

They will not fit.

3. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Spending 10 seconds on Western's website would have told you that.