1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western PRO PLUS for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dieselman19, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

Im selling a 2005 Western UltraMount Pro Plus 8 foot 6inch plow. It also has the snow deflector. It is set up for a 2005 Ford Mount, and wiring. It has never seen snow, was installed only so I could get it home. Comes with all the warranty paperwork, all the manuals and documentation. If your into or looking to plow snow commercially, this is a super heavy duty plow. I purchased the plow and no longer need it. There is nothing wrong with the plow or any part of it. As I said, it has never seen snow nor has it been used. I realize it isn't the ideal time of year to sell the plow, and if it doesn't sell, that is fine, Everything that came with the plow goes with the plow. Just the way I received it. One more note these plows will be going up in price. Since this one was purchased they went up 300.00. I have quite a few pictures so send an email and feel free to ask any questions. You know what it's worth and if not go price them. Make me an honest offer and it could be yours. You can email any questions to Rhaa0426@brockport.edu or call 585 303 4813

2. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

Snowplow is SOLD