1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Pro Plus 8' for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by f250man, Apr 11, 2010.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Hey guys email me for pics I have all the pics of the plow posted on the site already so it won't let me post them here. I am asking 3000.00 for it with 2 sets of western wings complete set up for ford superduty. Fordman99@roadrunner.com

2. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

hey! would i be able to look at the plow and the wings this week? Are they the wings for the pro plus and what would you want for just the wings?

3. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Steve, why you selling? Upgrading to something better.

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

R.J.B. Sure give me a call and you can come take a look at the plow and I would sell the extra set of wings for $ 200.00 they need some work done to them that i havent got around to doing.

No Larry just getting out of plowing not enough time with work and not worth the headaches anymore

5. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

Can you send me a pic of the wings..What kind of work do they need?.. khovis@kings.edu?

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Keep the plow Steve, you will miss it to much. You will find the time to do both,

7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Larry I won't miss it if it don't sell

8. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

I am still waiting on those pics of the plow wings....

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Im out of town taking a water loss class I will get pics when I get home on Saturday

10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

No buddy looking for a nice used plow. Make me an offer.

11. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Bump to the top. And R.J.B. I sent you a email if you are interested still