1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Pro Plow w/ Wings for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by turfy49431, Jan 4, 2008.

1. turfy49431

turfy49431 Junior Member

This is actually a 6'6" Unimount Pro-Plow that Western made a few years back. It is not the light weight 6.5 footer that you see out there. It is a heavy duty 6.5 footer. I actually have it installed on my 97 GMC Sierra 1500 and it works beautifully. The plow with the wings runs about 7'6", which is perfect for a 1/2 ton, without all the extra weight of the big plows. By adding the wings to the smaller plow, I achieved better snow carrying ability than a regular straight 7.5 footer, without losing the size. Great residential and small commercial setup. Plow has rubber blade and snow deflector and two sets of guides. This summer, i replaced all the solenoid cartridge valves and just recently put a new motor on it. I have a brand new joystick controller that will come with the plow. I have the mount for the truck, mount #1585. This should fit 1988 through 1998 1500 series trucks. The wiring harness will come with the plow also. Everything you need to plow. This is the perfect setup for your 1/2 ton. Asking $1400 for everything. Contact me via email turfy@verizon.net or PM throught his site

2. turfy49431

turfy49431 Junior Member

Bump. This plow would be great on a jeep also, just would need a different undercarriage

3. turfy49431

turfy49431 Junior Member

bump, to the top.

4. drew454u

drew454u Junior Member

if someone wants to separate i need the mount and the wiring if someone else needs the plow.

5. turfy49431

turfy49431 Junior Member

alright, I'll let ya know what goes on. I pick up my new plow tomorrow for my 2500 and I will be installing it on thursday. Once I get that on I will be very aggressive in selling this thing so I'll keep in touch