1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Pro Plow 7.5' complete Indpls, IN.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IndySnowPlow, Jan 1, 2007.

1. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

Cable control style Western pro plow 7.5' ....Joystick & cables are like new.. new cutting edge on blade, pump works good. Blade & A-frame is in great cond. ..Front frame mount is off of 78' Chevy 2500 (can be modified to fit most frames) no lights. Over all cond. is very good for an older type plow. We used it up thru last season and parted out the "rusty" old falling off the frame CHEVY.

$800.00 obo PM me or go to our website and click on > Contact Us <

western plow1 (528 x 396).jpg

western plow2 (528 x 396).jpg

W plow frame etc (528 x 396).jpg

2. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

Trades are welcome also.............

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I'll give ya a bump here because I like the older Western cable plows...you can't kill them and they run forever.

I am still running them up here in Jersey on my small fleet, most of mine are from the early 80's! That's not a pro series though, it's a standard model. The pro series were much more hevier duty, extra ribs and a heavier A-frame, shock, etc.

It definately looks like that one has some more good years left to it though, not bad at all for your asking price!

4. zippy3497

zippy3497 Junior Member

Thats a nice older western...where at in Indy ?

5. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

Money's short..times are hard.....Its sooo warm outside I cant even sell a good snow plow for a LOW low price.

6. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

1 last time......make offer ??

7. zippy3497

zippy3497 Junior Member

I looked at this plow and its well worth the money....If I get extra $$$$ from tax check Im gonna buy it...