1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western pro flo

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by thundercat99, Jan 18, 2004.

1. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

there is one on ebay right now older model does anybody no what the capacity is

2. iowaegian

iowaegian Junior Member
    from 1

10 cubic feet

3. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

I saw the one on Ebay you were looking at. It is a single stage salter with a 1/3 hp electric motor. Personally, I would go with the model 2000 spreader. The capacity is a bit more (10.6 cu ft or 530#'s) and it has a lower profile so you can see better while backing up. It is also less expensive. But if you can get the Pro Flo for under $1,200.00 on Ebay with all the wiring and mount than go for it. I use the 2000 spreader and I love it. Easy to load, Swings away for bed access. Looks great with the Western Plow on front.:D

4. BIGWIV

BIGWIV Junior Member

Thundercat99, I have one with everything for $1,000.00.
    its only a year old. call me it interested just have to work out shipping.

Jerry (248) 467-0189

5. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Thundercat,

Pick me up on the way. I'll ride up there with you. I would like to actually see snow.:rolleyes:

6. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

i found one

i bought a pro flow one and an older stainless model i need to find a motor for the pro flow or parts to rebuild it anybody got a wrecked spreader or extra parts lying around . were can you get poly spinners