1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western pro flo

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by pictureitgreen, Nov 25, 2012.

1. pictureitgreen

pictureitgreen Junior Member

Does anyone have anything bad to say about these spreader i'm looking at buying one from a guy in the next few hours so speedy comments will be help full also i sure your not suppose to spread bulk through it but has anyone tried it

2. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I currently run 3 of these, I really like them the only draw back is you cannot see very well out the rear as its large and sits up high.

I have the mounts that require you to remove the tailgate, another down side as you have to make sure you dont loose any bags, shovels, blower Etc out the back !!!

What kinda price if ya dont mind me asking??

3. pictureitgreen

I paid $550 for it with the bed mount

4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

If you ever need parts, let me know. I have several "parts" units laying around

5. pictureitgreen

new or used parts i don't need them but i would like to keep a few parts laying around my self like bearings and a belt