1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Pro Flo One

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 2FAST4U, Jan 6, 2013.

1. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Senior Member

I have a western pro flo one, has two LED lights on it, salt guard to keep salt off your truck, mount has been modified to slide into a trailer reciver, cover, harness, and controller all included. Just had the frame power coated, and a pully guard made out of SS this fall for it. New motor last season. Works great just need to upgrade to a Vbox Asking $1,000 OBO Pictures to come tomorrow

Thanks for looking
  2. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Can you post pic? Ty.
  3. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Senior Member

Monday morning picture

4. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Senior Member

Bump it up ^^^^^^^
  5. timetraveler

timetraveler Junior Member
    from 45133

you wouldnt know what motor that pro flo one takes would ya, or any thoughts on trouble shooting. the one i have worked fine last year, very very well greased and oiled, drinched the entire inside's with wd40 last season, turns easily by hand, not rough. i took terminals off and cleaned them, however i didnt remove the motor from spreader. have you ever opened these motors or are they cheap enough to just replace. i dont know if its bad. i know its getting power my spreader lights are on, as well as my light in rear.
  6. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Senior Member

I replaced the motor last year, when I did it still turned freely. There cheap you can get them on ebay for under 100$
  7. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Senior Member

Bump it up ^^^