1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Pro Flo 2 Salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by captshawn, Oct 21, 2013.

1. captshawn

captshawn Senior Member

Up for sale is my Wetsern Pro Flo 2 salter. 2 years ago I replaced all of the carrier bearing with bearings that have stainless housing, the conveyor belt and the gear box. Last year I replaced the idler pulley and the drive motor. Over 1200.00 spent in the last 2 seasons mostly for maintenance to insure it don't break down. I had a custom mounting bracket made out of solid 4X4 steel so it can be mounted on any trailer hitch instead of the western hitch. Unit is complete with wire harness and control box. Reason for selling is I need to move up to a large v box. Asking 700.00 OBO...

IMAG0528.jpg

2. captshawn

captshawn Senior Member

bump..salter still for sale

3. misterbluesky

misterbluesky Junior Member

Good Day,
    Interested in spreader if you are willing to strap to pallet and ship it to Delaware 19808. Guess shipping around $150.
    Let me know.
    Thanks
    Borden
    Call or text
    302-740-7479

4. captshawn

captshawn Senior Member

Bump...Still for sale lots of interest nobody step up yet

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How about $1000 shipped to ny 10970 commercial spot

6. Jmydsl

Jmydsl Junior Member

Does the spreader have a variable speed controller or on /off switch?Is there a cover for the spreader?

7. captshawn

captshawn Senior Member

I will let you guys know. I have a interested buyer says Monday. If it falls through I will re post. It has variable speed controller from Western and all wire harness.

8. snoworks1

snoworks1 Senior Member

Still for sale?

9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Well it's Tuesday now

10. snoworks1

snoworks1 Senior Member

Any updates?

11. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Do you still have this spreader for sale?

12. D&A Landscaping

D&A Landscaping Junior Member

guess its sold