1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Pro Flo 2 Salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by captshawn, Feb 9, 2013.

1. captshawn

captshawn Senior Member

Up for sale is my Wetsern Pro Flo 2 salter. Last year I replaced all of the carrier bearing with bearings that have stainless housing, the conveyor belt and the gear box. This year I replaced the idler pulley and the drive motor. Over 1200.00 spent in the last 2 seasons mostly for maintenance to insure it don't break down. I had a custom mounting bracket made out of solid 4X4 steel so it can be mounted on any trailer hitch ionstead of the western hitch. Unit is complete with wire harness and control box. Reason for selling is I need to move up to a large v box. Asking 900.00 OBO...

IMAG0528.jpg

2. captshawn

captshawn Senior Member

Bump for the day

3. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Is this still for sale? Where in IL are you and do you have the top cover for it?