1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Pro-Flo 2 salt spreader with mount for a mason dump New controller and wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lunarlandscape, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

I have a Western Pro Flo 2 salt spreader. Unit is in good condition and works like new. I have a new controller and wiring for the spreader that was installed in the truck in NOV. Used for two salt runs. I am unsure what year the spreader is? Has a viberator on it.

I am asking 900.00 OBO. For the unit complete. My number is 847-530-549eight. Thanks

2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Pictures please? Where are you in the Chicagoland area?

3. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

In Des Plaines, 60016. I have a camera but I have lost the cable to load pictures. Give me a call and I will send the pictures to your phone. 847-530-549 eight

4. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

New Price 700.00 Pretty firm, controller and wiring alone are close to 300.00. I need the room. Give me a call.

5. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

last chance *** 500.00 **** this weekend or it will go in to storage unitl next season. Comes with new controller and wiring and a mount for a dump truck. 847-530-5498