1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Pro Flo 2 Hopper (Hopper Only)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Yamaha0219, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Yamaha0219

Yamaha0219 Junior Member

Have this hopper from a Western Pro Flo 2 in which the motor and lower parts rusted out. Perfect shape to replace a cracked hopper. What you see is what you get. I can't get the lid to fit right, seems like it shrunk.

Located in Brick, NJ (Local Pick-Up Only)
    Can arrange pick up in Middletown, PA before December 17.

$50 or b/o

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

How much for just the cover shipped to 60145 ?

3. Yamaha0219

Yamaha0219 Junior Member

I can't get the cover to stretch all the way to lock onto the hopper, I think it spent too much time in the sun and shrunk. So its probably not worth wasting the cost of shipping.

4. Yamaha0219

Yamaha0219 Junior Member

BUMP

Anyone need this hopper that can pick it up? Just make me an offer!

5. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

I would still like to try or use as a pattern for an modified cover design. Could you see if it would fit in one of the cheap flat rate post office boxes and i would pay you for the shipping

6. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

I would also be interested in the cover.

7. Yamaha0219

Yamaha0219 Junior Member

At school in PA right now guys, hopper is home in Jersey. I can see if someone at home can send it, but not sure. Not sure when I'm going home again, but will definitely let you know. If you still want it then, I'll send it just for the cost of shipping. That would probably be at Christmas time. Sorry guys.

8. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

i have one here 20 min away from chicago.

9. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Pm sent to you