1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Pro-Flo 2 & 8' dump insert

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by turfcarelawns, Oct 18, 2014.

1. turfcarelawns

turfcarelawns Member

Sell or trade Western Pro-Flo 2 with custom mount to 8' dump insert. Spreader is in good condition and includes all wiring and controller. Mount is attached to frame of dump insert. Spreader spinner is poly and hopper has cover. Dump is stainless so we dumped salt right into bed. Dump works well and has tarp and sides. Looking to sell for $2,900 for the package or would separate for the right price. Or would trade for for a vbox spreader. Will include extra backup pro-flo 2 for the right price also (rusty but I believe it can be fixed).

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

2. turfcarelawns

turfcarelawns Member

Bump, spreader spreads bulk material well. We used "Magic Salt" with no problem.

3. blm86

blm86 Member

What would you want just for the insert?

4. turfcarelawns

turfcarelawns Member

I'm open to offers.

5. blm86

blm86 Member

what brand is the insert, also do you have any pics with it up? any idea on the age of it also? Thanks

6. turfcarelawns

turfcarelawns Member

8' ez-dumper, electric over hydraulic. I am not exactly sure of the year. Dump works great. I believe ez-dumper is now downeaster.

IMG_0768.jpg