1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Pro Flo 1

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DistinctiveDave, Oct 13, 2008.

1. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave Senior Member

I have a used Western Pro Flo 1. The spreader had one season on it when I bought it and I used it for 1.5 seasons. I stepped up to all bulk spreaders, v-box and tailgate spreaders so I have no need for this anymore. Unit got a rebuilt motor last year and has the cover. I have the full wiring harness with a variable speed controller wired with an extra switch for a salt light. Unit was always cleaned and looks great. I have the in-bed universal mount or the trailer hitch with adapters for the following trucks: 99-07 Superduty, 94-02 Dodge Ram and 2001 Chevy 2500HD-might fit other chevys, just not sure. Im asking $1,000 for the unit with the in-bed mount or $1,200 for the unit with the trailer hitch and all the adapters. Please email me with questions or for pictures. Distinctivelawnsinc@yahoo.com

2. mr.greenjeans89

mr.greenjeans89 Junior Member

im in the market for one,i would like to see pics if possible

3. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave Senior Member

I will try to post pictures after work, if I can figure out how to. If not ill put them up on my webshots page and include a link.

4. mr.greenjeans89

mr.greenjeans89 Junior Member

sounds good,ill check back