1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western pro/ 03 Ram driving lights ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by c5er, Nov 11, 2003.

1. c5er

c5er Junior Member

Last week I had a Western Pro Plow installed on my 03 ram 3500, and have since noticed that my Factory Driving/Fog lights are not lighting. Any Ideas, I probably wont have a chance to look into for a week or more but would appreciate any help.

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

chances are that the tech who did the install forgot to plug them back in. Check on the on the back side of the bumper on the drivers side of the truck. Close to the end of the bumper there should be a plug hanging down for the driving lights. Thats the only thing related to the plow that would affect them, none of the plow harness ties into the driving lights.

3. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

Crash935 is right. the bumper needs to be removed to install the plates and the tech probally just forgot to hook the wires back up.

4. c5er

c5er Junior Member

And Thats what it was, being such a simple check I did it last night. Felt around under driver side and sure enough there were two dangling wires...

alls well.

No hopefully some snow will come.

Thx.

5. Sublime

Sublime Junior Member

Must be a common mistake. When we got our truck back from having the Western Pro installed, only 1 fog light was working. A quick 5 second fix to plug the connector back in and it was good to go.

BTW: Snowing like mad in the Twin Cities right now!