1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Power Pack 1 1/2" New

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lone136, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I have a New not used and not rebuilt Western 49253, this unit was used on ALL "Uni" mount type plows and some Old Style "Conventional Mount" plows. AS we all know they are well over 1,500 dollars in the store. I'm asking 1.100 for this one or feel free to make a offer.This will also work on a Fisher As I stated it's new and not a rebuild. I also other parts for sale.

2. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

p m sent.. let me no what you got.. i just picked up a nice 7.5 unimount(( barn find)) dont think its got 10 hours plow time on it... but all i got is compleate plow side give me a call

3. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Is it a 2 plug on 3 plug setup. I do have a new 3 plug wiring setup and have 1 or 2 older 2 plug setups, but the 2 plugs are used and not new. I also have 1 new 6 pin hand held controller and a new Flostat pump and motor all new not rebuilt