1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western poly plow wings

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by DIRSHMAN63, Nov 5, 2009.

1. I hope I did this right this is the first time on this site. can any one point me in the right direction for wings on a 7.6 western poly plow ? The manufacture says no but I've seen some after market wings a a poly plow. HELP

2. nekos

nekos Senior Member

you will have to make brackets if you want to mount the Western wings on a poly. The aftermarket Pro Wings, I would assume you would have to make brackets also but I'm not 100%.

3. Nekos thanks alot i will look into

4. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

buyers prowings will bolt right on. you will have to drill a few holes.

5. western plow wings

Hey NO LEAD THANK YOU I WILL GOO ON LINE AND LOOK AT THESE.I WAS TOLD BY A PLACE ON THIS SITE ABOUT THESE AND WAS TOLD THEY WILL WORK BUT THE ARE NOT REAL STRONG AND RELIABLE WHAT IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON THIS OR ANYONE ELSES KNOW HOW ON THIS WOULD BE APPRICIATED THANX

6. nekos

nekos Senior Member

I have never used Pro wings but have heard they are a little flimsy like you said. Still i wouldn't worry much about it. You can fix a bent wing in a few seconds with one of these ...
    http://www.hardwarestore.com/pop-print/larger-image.aspx?prodNo=64554

Do a search for Pro Wings. I know a lot of people on this site use and are happy with them.