1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Poly Back Drags!!!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Robbie Rooster, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Robbie Rooster

Robbie Rooster Member

I've read alot of posts about not being able to install the cutting edge back drag on a poly plow. I've even had 2 of my dealers say no. But today I see on the Western web site that one is available for almost all of the plows including poly's. So I call the dealer, he says it looks like it. I go down over lunch to pick up some parts and to buy one. The guy says they don't make one. I make him pull up the web site. Sure enough right there it lists the part number. All 3 guys could not believe it, but it was right there. Well, I bought it, and will try installing it this week. Just wanted all you other poly owners out there wanting this back drag to check it out. I hope it fits like the website says it will.xysport