1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western plows for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by slimdairylate, Feb 13, 2011.

1. slimdairylate

slimdairylate Junior Member

as this season comes to a close, will there be any used plows for sale in/near Illinois? want 8 foot or bigger

2. mchur01

mchur01 Senior Member

CraigsList, E-Bay

3. Janitor_69

Janitor_69 Junior Member

I have a 7'6" boss for sale if your interested.

4. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

What do you want, Uni Ultra? I always have stuff and the end of the season.

5. slimdairylate

slimdairylate Junior Member

western plow wanted

looking for a unimount 8 1/2 or 9 foot. if i got a 7 1/2 then i would have to make wings

6. Drakeslayer

Drakeslayer 2000 Club Member
    from Carver

I will have a 9' pro plus Ultral mount that will be for sale in the next month. Getting rid of my truck and will not be putting the plow on a new one. i am in Minnesota but would consider delivery.

7. Eggie329

Eggie329 Senior Member

I have a 8ft Unimount that I am looking to sell or trade for a 7 1/2 foot. I'm in Southeast Michigan, but I will probably be in Northern Indiana in the Spring at some point.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a 9' Unimount, pretty nice, just serviced and on one of our backup trucks. $1700 plowside.

9. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

and i have a 7 1/2 unimount i'm looking to trade for a 8' unimount... but i'm in ct.......

10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Interested in a v plow?

11. Eggie329

Eggie329 Senior Member

linckeil, Don't happen to be heading towards Michigan anytime this Spring?

12. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

no plans to head out there.......

13. cfpd0707

cfpd0707 Member

I may be interested. Is it a uni or ultra? What size?

14. guzzino

guzzino Junior Member
    from Chicago

Looking for western plow wiring 2 plug 12 pin harness. And mount for 2004 f150. My email ..snobgon@gmail.com

15. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

It is a Unimount 8'6". I wouldn't be able to sell it until spring, as I am still using it. I've used it for the last 3 winters. I always changed the fluid every fall. The only thing that ever went wrong with it was a blown hose at 2am once. Other than that, it's been a great plow! I have 2 other trucks with Ultra Mount set ups, so I would like to have all my plows compatible/interchangable. Still has another season or two left on the original cutting edge. I can post pics if you want. I am not sure about selling it yet, but I am kicking the idea around.

I will also PM you this same message.

Thanks,

Brant

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  16. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

unimount

I have a 8 foot unimount. Nice and has not been beat to hell. Really a good plow all the way around. Upgrading to a new Boss or i would keep.1500.00 plow side, south Beloit, il 61080 PM me and we can talk. Thanks, Ron