1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Prof Touch L&L, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

Western 7'6" Ultramount. Purchased new in September 07. Off 2004 Chevy.

$3300

Also mini bar light for sale. Magnetic with the suction cups so it wont ruin your paint. 12' long cord

$125

Jeremy

2. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

I will get some pics & put them up

3. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

What kind of a lightbar is it? Pics would be nice.

4. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=49991

here is a link with 2 pics of the plow (brand new) and the light bar is on the truck. Are you looking for the brand of the light bar? They told me it has the "Montana lights", I guess the reflector turns faster. IDK.

5. Brant'sLawnCare

Hey, thanks for the reply. I'm kinda looking for something like that. I really want an Able 2 "show-me", but those are a bit pricey. That light looks nice. Do you like it? How many revolvers does it have? I can't tell if it has 2 or 3. Is it nice an bright? How much was it new. Sorry for all the q's!

6. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

It is a nice light, bright, very visable even in the worst weather. I believe I paid $165 w/tax for it. Not too many ???'s

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, we got about 20" this weekend. I will clean it up and take some pics give me a few days.

7. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

still available :)

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Do you have those pics of it? I have to see how much money I have sitting around, I'll let you know if I'm interested in a day or 2.

9. ankealkasp

ankealkasp Junior Member
    from midwest

I need mounts for 2500. I can swap and give some cash if yours will fitmy truck. Mine are off a 1500.

10. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

Sorry not really interested in parting it out. I'll take $3500 for the plow.