1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by OhioGuy, Apr 7, 2015.

1. OhioGuy

OhioGuy Junior Member

So, I'm just a little guy and the plow I am using is a 6'6" Western one that is about ten years old. I inherited it from my dad who retired to SC and does not need it anymore.

I am relocating from Ohio to Colorado in just a little bit and was debating the value of having the vehicle/plow shipped to Colorado versus just buying another one (new or used) when I get to Colorado.

Shipping is much higher than I would have thought...and adding the plow assembly is what's taking it sky high...

I have an interested buyer, but he's not gotten me a figure yet, so in the interim am wondering if the community here could help me determine a fair market value for this. Pictures below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OhioGuy

OhioGuy Junior Member

5th Pic:

[​IMG]