1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western plow

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by motichka218, Feb 8, 2011.

1. motichka218

motichka218 Junior Member

i found a 8 foot western plow thats 2 to 3 years old its a ultra mount im pretty sure. the guy wants $1500. is it a good buy?

2. vinnys

vinnys Senior Member

What's the address??? I will go look at it and let you know!!! prsport Thumbs Up

3. motichka218

ill take that as its a good buy?

4. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

make sure its a ulta. the unimount mounts may be scarce for your vehicle. i had a similar isssue when i found a uni for my truck but then couldn't get the mount cheap enough to make it worth it.

Good luck

5. vinnys

vinnys Senior Member

Yes. If its an Ultra....Buy it quick! If it has mounts, wires and controller for you truck its a bonus.

6. motichka218

i dont think its goin to have the same mounts. its from a ford f250 and i have a chevy 1500

7. vinnys

vinnys Senior Member

Get all you can!! Sell what you don't need. Controller and Iso. Mod. should work for you. You'll need mount and harness. Good Luck.

8. motichka218

thanks man