1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Plow Shoes

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by repo_man62, Nov 28, 2006.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

F/S...pair of shoes like new. With clips & washers... 25 bucks+ shipping.

2. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

If they will go on a pro plus plow il take em. My zip code is 06756 let me know about payment and shipping.

thanks, Matt

3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Whats Up

Hey Bob just bring them with you next time your in town oh by the way how the weather in Florida or did you move agian. opps had to edit just seen your info.

4. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

I take it you haven't seen my thread on for the guys only? Have you talked to Bobby? We're gonna try again to move up there in the spring.

5. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Yes they'll fit...that's what i had.
    Not sure on shipping...can find out tomorrow. Would be USPS 1st class...postal m.o. is fine. The town i live in (pop. 3775) is lucky to see a UPS truck drive thru! It's usually a headliner in the paper we get once a week!
    Update...$14.75 2 days

Last edited: Nov 28, 2006
  6. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

well let me know on a shipping cost and an address I can send the money order to.
    thanks.

7. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Bob sorry to hear that, stay strong and enjoy life to it's fullest. You and your family will be in our prayers