1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western plow setup Jeep Wrangler 1990

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by itsnowproblem, Sep 7, 2003.

1. itsnowproblem

itsnowproblem Junior Member

I have the complete setup for a Jeep Wrangler.
    I bought it in 1990 for use on my 1990 wrangler.
    I used it 3 seasonsonly on driveways. (18-22)
    The plow was stolen and I bought a used blade similar to the original. (western)
    I stored it until 2001 when I installed it on My 1989 Wrangler and used it for driveways (10) and 1 lot for 2 seasons, but the Jeep could hold up it had 198000 miles on it. So I bought a Ford pickup
    and sold the Jeep keeping the plow setup.

I have the complete wiring, solonoid, lights, frame (above and below ) the pump and the plow blade..... I was offered $950 and want more (of course) I can email you pictures (just ask)
    I am in the Nanuet, Ny area can deliver within 45 miles (with prepayment) or for an extra charge I will deliver further $2 per mi.

2. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

do you still have the plow set up, i am in New York area

3. I am also curious if you still have the plow setup if bluenite isn't interested in it.
    Kev