1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western plow set up for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Aug 10, 2008.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

ok well i just think it would be better to sell it rather than cut weld and hope it dont break or fall off my truck and break it

its a 7 1/2 ft plow comes with pump controlls lights wiring

it was off a old chevy truck i forget the year of the truck he said it was off it but the truck looked like a late 70 (like 78-79) to early 80s (like 80-85) sorry im not a chevy guy so i dont know the year range just guessing by other trucks i looked at

he said it worked when he pulled it and the only reason he took it off was to make a mud truck (which i kinda trust him since he just put a 6inch lift kit on the truck and has it all apart in his shop (yes he showed me the truck it came off of or well all the parts that use to make it a truck)

any ways i dont know what to ask for it so im just taking offers on it BE REAL WITH OFFERS PLEASE

[​IMG]

i know not the best pic but ill get more tomorrow

or i will trade for about any thing i need a nice newer boss plow set up i have the bracket thats it so if your looking to get rid of one and want this plow or some thing ill add cash

or let me know what you got to trade

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  2. bigmudder77

from wooster

o forgot to add im from west salem ohio area 44287 ( i know it says wooster for location cause more people heard of that than west salem)

3. bigmudder77

from wooster

not even one offer

4. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

Get it out of the truck and onto the ground and take multiple photos. You also should clean it up (if you can). Paint the cutting edge black etc...

Most guys want more pics and details.

Free bump for you.

5. bigmudder77

from wooster

lol i took it out of that truck and put it in the back of another one and today i just got it on the ground thanks to my engine lift

i dont know much about it other than it came off a older style chevy and worked when pulled

but i can get more pics

it is a good looking plow for how old it is.

the bracket it could use some touch up welds which isnt to hard

and i guess it needs shoes cause there not on there or in the box

but ill get more pics now