1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Plow Parts Needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snow Fresh, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Snow Fresh

Snow Fresh Junior Member

Hi Guys,

Just new to this snow plowing stuff. I don't know as much as I should.

I recently purchased a straight Western Plow 7 " 2" with lights in new condition. I believe it may be 5 - 8 years old for our 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71. I will try to post a picture of the plow.

I have an old harness, but I wanted to get a newer one.

I also purchased a 2 piece mount off another guy in the Detroit area, who told me it would fit my truck, but I was told they were not the right parts for a 1500.

The mount may be for a 2500?

I also need a western joy stick or controller of some type, as well.

Please let me know ASAP what you may have, as the Snow Season is approaching this area very quickly.

Thanks to everyone who reads this and responds!

(519) 862 - 1942 Home (Night time)
    (519) 312 - 6603 Cell
  2. Snow Fresh

Snow Fresh Junior Member

Picture of Plow

This is the only picture of the plow that I currently have.

I will get more if necessary.

Also, I may just sell this thing if I can find a 2002 - 2007 - 2500 HD GMC/Chevy or a Ford F-250/F-350 with a plow all set up and ready to go!

3. CENLO

CENLO Member

I have a 2005 f350 diesel super cab 4x4.....leather, dvd..etc comes with a 2005 9'-6" Western v-plow. If interested I will find out what it is worth? It has full warranty until approx.180,000 km. It currently has about 110000 km
  4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

That plow will fit. But I need to see a pic of the mount to see if its correct.
  5. Snow Fresh

Snow Fresh Junior Member

Parts No Longer Needed!

Hi Guys,

I now have the plow set up on my truck now and no longer need any parts (at this time).

I received Exceptional Service from Ryan at Home & Park RV in Fenton Mi.

I would highly recommend this fellow, as he was very fair with his pricing and is a very honest person.

I would use this guy again in a heartbeat!

His number is office phone number is 810 - 750 - 4566

Tell him Gerry from Canada sent you!

Good luck to the rest of you guys this season!

P.S. Thanks to Marc Stine for your lead on Ryan.

Greatly appreciated!!!