1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western plow MVP plus 8.5 v blade snowplow w/ chevy / gmc mount. plow only 1 year old

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Apr 5, 2009.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

im selling one of my 8.5 western PLUS v plows. its only a year old. its in great shape. im only selling it because i replaced it with a new wideout. it comes with a hand controller, mount for 99-09 chevy / gmc. its a steel plow. $4000 takes it! 616-446-1777

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

That is a picture of a poly plow on a ford. Do you have pics of the plow you are selling?
  3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

How can you tell it's poly? My steel MVP looks just like that one pictured. Secondly, Wideout's use the same mount and wiring harness as MVPs so he could have it hooked up to that Ford just to get it out of storage.
  4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

that is a steel plow in the pic. the one in the pic is the actual plow for sale! i do have a poly one as well but its not for sale. the shield just slides out and can be changed to poly very easily.
  5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

His sig. says he has a Ford with a 9.5 V. The v on that ford doesnt look like a 9.5. Maybe he used the ford to pull this 8.5 out, and take pictures of it?!!??
    Are you interested?
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

It looks like a oly, but I am wrong. My bad. I might be interested cause I want to buy a wideout but it would be nice to interchange with a V plow for different type of snow storms.
  7. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That's a good deal! Why wasn't this on here a couple months ago when I just bought my new MVP for $6 grand? Free bump
  8. Blaine4450

Blaine4450 Member

Still have the blade?