1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western plow mount needed

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 1993dodge, Mar 19, 2005.

1. 1993dodge

1993dodge Junior Member

I am looking for eather a used or new western uni mount for an 89 f250 and was wondering of any one had one or knows a web site where I could get one new or used thank you
  2. niederhauser la

niederhauser la Member
    from Utah

I bought a used unimount about a month ago hoping that it would fit on a 94 ford but western says that it wont. If you are interested let me know and I can send you some pictures of it. I should have reserched a little better before hand. The only thing is, the guy I bought if from told me it was on his 88 Ford. Im trusting that he was telling me the truth. I dont know how to make sure it is for that truck.
  3. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas Senior Member

Try e-Bay - I've gotten a lot of mounts and other good used plow equipment there. Good Luck.
  4. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

A place here in the Twin Cities. Might be able to make a day trip out of it?

I'll even deliver it for a fee. payup