1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Plow light set

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by upsdrivr1, Jan 10, 2011.

1. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Up for sale is a pair of Western plow lights. Came off an Ultramount 3 plug system. I upgraded to the nighthawk lights and have these just sitting on the shelf... I had to do a mounting bolt repair jub because it was rusted so bad I had to cut it off to remove the lights. I drilled out the rivets, replaced the bolt with a carriage bolt and bolted it all back together. I had to leave out 2 of them because the bolt heads were hitting the light bulb when I put it back together. It is mounted very solid with 4 other bolts and nuts though. I siliconed the other 2 bolt holes shut to keep water and snow out. Should mount and work just fine. The plus has a chunk of rubber missing, but none of the terminals are exposed when it is plugged in. $100 plus shipping...

2. jpbalt

jpbalt Junior Member

Do you still have these lights for sale? I actually only need one, so even if you have just one I'd be interested.
  3. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

I just sold them on eBay and haven't had the time to remove my post. Sorry....