1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Plow for Jeep Wrangler TJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Josh1466, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Josh1466

Josh1466 Junior Member

Hey guys, got referred to this site to try to sell my plow. It's a 6' 6" Western plow that the previous owner used to plow the parking lots of a few businesses he owned as well as his driveway. It's on a 97 Wrangler now, but this should fit all Wranglers up to an 06. Everything is included, brackets, wiring, controls, etc. As you can see it's in nice shape but has some surface rust on the blade and frame. The hydraulics, lights, wiring, etc. is in great shape and it all works perfectly. It's a really heavy plow, not one of those flimsy cheap ones and I'm only selling it because I don't think I'll ever use it. It's located in Parker PA about an hour north of Pittsburgh. Feel free to contact me with any questions or anything and thanks for looking! Looking to get $1800 for it, but I'll entertain reasonable offers, this was a $3000 plow new, I have all the reciepts, manuals, wiring diagrams etc. that go with it.

Pics can be seen at:
  2. Josh1466

Josh1466 Junior Member

3. Josh1466

Josh1466 Junior Member

bumpity bump

if you have interest feel free to email me at jth8820@sru.edu
  4. Josh1466

Josh1466 Junior Member

Nobody needs a good heavy plow for a Jeep?
  5. Josh1466

Josh1466 Junior Member

Anybody? Bueller?
  6. Josh1466

Josh1466 Junior Member

I've still got this and winter is right around the corner, I don't want to store it all winter and would like to see it go to someone who will use it as it is a very nice setup. Somebody come get it off my hands!
  7. choniglandscape

choniglandscape Junior Member

I am in North Jersey, If you could meet me in the middle I would gladly take this off your hands.
  8. muddy00

muddy00 Member

Still for sale?

FRANLANDRY Junior Member

do u still have the plow 4 sale