1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western plow controls for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dodgeboy06, Dec 2, 2010.

1. dodgeboy06

dodgeboy06 Member

Hello all, I have 2 Western joystick controllers for sale. They are for a uni/ultra mount plow. I currently do not have a truck to test them on but when I removed them they were working fine. I am asking $100.00 per controller. Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking.

2. bigblock73

bigblock73 Member

Do you still have these FS
    I'm looking for one

3. TheLawnRanger2

TheLawnRanger2 Member

Are either of these still available?

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

It from a year ago doubt it

5. dodgeboy06

dodgeboy06 Member

Suprisingly enough I do still have them, seems there is not alot of interest in these anymore...let me know if you still need them. Thanks for the interest

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Wow I miss spoke I'm sorry

7. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I am interested can you please call me at 231 557 2077 thank you David

8. TheLawnRanger2

TheLawnRanger2 Member

PM Sent....

9. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

Ill take both cann pay pal you right now. thanks...

10. TheLawnRanger2

TheLawnRanger2 Member

So did you sell them out from under me to JRS? If so, thanks for nothin' !

And thank you too, JRS, For being a bottom feeder! Swooping in and taking my buy 2 min. after I send a PM.

11. Boomer123

Boomer123 Senior Member

Money talks

12. TheLawnRanger2

TheLawnRanger2 Member

That's true. But apparently I'm old enough that when an offer is on the table, or someone is inquiring about something for sale, you talk to that person first. Not ignore them and sell it to the first guy with a little cash. You play them against each other, give 'em both a chance, so you make the most $. That way no one gets screwed and everyone goes home happy.

13. samjr

samjr Senior Member

If u ask me thats nuts

TheLawnRanger2 looked up this thread after setting for a year and asked? And some1 dif got the deal that's just **** right there

14. TheLawnRanger2

TheLawnRanger2 Member

Thanks samjr, It's nice to see that there are still some people out there who will make a deal on a hand shake and stick to it.