1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Plow Controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tattooedplower, Jan 30, 2013.

1. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

Had this controller for a spare/back up just in case. I no longer have the plow and do not this anymore. I took it to work today and hooked it up to my work truck to test it. It works just as it should. It is used and does show some signs of wear, it is not broken or damaged in anyway.

Asking $100 O.B.O. shipped. I will ship USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation.

I cant check my forum messages at work, please feel free to send me a text and I can get right back to you..

Thanks Brian 269-281-1230

[​IMG]

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

I can do 75 shipped to 03835

3. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Still for sale?

4. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

pm sent 2/2/2013

5. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

I have one other person interested, as soon as I hear from them I will let you know if its still for sale. Thank you.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Don't tell me.........the Beaut?!?

7. tattooedplower

tattooedplower Member

Haha no Bill, this was another spare I picked up. I sold the black beauty to a local guy in town and use to see it almost everyday. I haven't seen it around in almost a year. Wish I would have kept her.....damn good truck!!!