1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Plow Blades & Pumps & parts FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Apr 8, 2009.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have the following conventional mount Western PRO Series Plow Blades. These are the ones with the heavier moldboars, extra ribs, shock, 3 trip springs and HD A-Frame.These are the "truck "end" only, no mounts, just extra blade assmeblies. They are in excellent condition.

I also have 2 Western Power Angle Cable Operated Plow Pumps for sale. One is slightly used but in excellent condition and the other was just rebuilt, it is "As/Like New" and comes complete with new hose and fittings. Both are ready to be installed and are in perfect working order.

Western PRO Series 7.5 foot ... $350.00 ...Excellent condition, recently refurbished with new cylinders, hoses, blade guides and fresh paint .

Western PRO Series 8.0 foot ... $350.00 (2) available, one was recently refurbished with new cylinders, hoses, blade guides and fresh paint and the other is in original but excellent condition and both have NEW cutting edges.

Western Cable Operated Pump ... Used but in excellent coindition ... $300.00.
    Western Cable Operated Pump ... Just rebuilt...$375.00.

I Western A-Frame assembly for PRO Plow, used but in excellent condition ... excellent to replace your worn at the knuckle A-Frame ... $95.00

Western Joy Stick "Tall" floor mounting bracket ... To mount your Joystick to the floor of the cab of your truck ... New in Box ... (2) available ... $25 each

All items are located in North Bergen, NJ 07047 and must be picked up. No Shiping. Sorrry, I don't have any pics, but everything is in excellent condition and you are more than welcome to come take a look. I can help load. Delivery within 150 miles available for a slight extra cost.

2. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

pm sent to you

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Got it...sent ya one back!

4. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

what's the part number on the joystick mounting brackets?