1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Plow and Trailer for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bristolturf, Mar 21, 2012.

1. bristolturf

bristolturf Senior Member

Western 7.5' unimount plow with wings

Never plowed commercially. Plow was a dealerships to plow their lot and it was part of the negotiation when I purchased the truck, but I always used another companies plow in the winter.

Pump and Hoses are all in good shape. Fluid changed annually. No welds. If interested I can take out the mount to the plow, its on a 2005 chevrolet 2500 hd, ext cab. The wiring harness is included.

Asking price is $1600.00

PM if interested and I will send you pictures.

Also, I have a 2008 Liberty Industries Equipment Trailer for Sale. Here are the specs

20x7' wide
    (2) 3500lb axles (brakes on both)
    2 5/16th ball hitch
    Spare Tire
    Xtreme Trimmer Racks (3)
    Poly Tool Box
    Heavy Duty Gate

Needs 2 new tires, and the mesh screening on the gate needs a little welding. I welded it myself, but I am not a good welder and a corner of the screen came loose.

Asking price $2500. Title in hand.

2. Marty_J

Marty_J Junior Member

Can you post pics of the trailer, and where in Wisconsin are you? Thanks......

3. bristolturf

bristolturf Senior Member

The pictures wont load for some reason. I see you cant pm yet but just send me an email luke.melograno@gmail.com and I will reply with them or send me a visitors message