1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western Plow 7.5 Cable control Indianapolis

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IndySnowPlow, Nov 16, 2006.

1. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

Western Plow 7.5' blade ,cable / joystick control snow plow(old style). It has a brand new cutting edge on the blade and is is good condition. The joy stick was new last year and is still nice and tight.

FYI...it was on a 1978 Chevy 3/4ton

$800.00 as is

PM me or email: kh5150@sbcglobal.net

Phone is 317.443.8424 >> Text message for Cingular users 3174438424

2. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

BUmp and back to the top.....Its for sale

3. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

OK,,,,,here goes...... Any reasonable offers ? Just sitting here collecting dust.

4. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

REally ? make offer ? anyone ?? "Bump"

5. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

Picture

Pic of plow....PLow is OFF vehicle now... New scrape edge and Cable control.

Blazer 1977 (576 x 432) (288 x 216).jpg

6. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

yes....it does have a rubber snow deflector on the blade.

7. Mow Right

Mow Right Junior Member

By saying old style you mean its not a unimount? Cause if it is I am interested..

8. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Josh the cable mount is the mount and pump stay on the truck at all times. It is not a unimount plow. Good luck finding your plow, I can you get you a couple of uni-mount plows but they may be out of your price range.

9. Mow Right

Mow Right Junior Member

I can get a nice one for $1800, but I'm not buying a $1800 plow to do a few driveways and a little parking lot... I will just leave Paul do it, or sub it out to Sreenan until next year.. its just bad timing for me to spend that much money when there is no immediate guarantee of return..

10. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

I know a nice Suburban that could go on...too bad you're 8 hrs. away!