1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western or Fisher Isolation module 3 port.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Oct 23, 2011.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys I have a isolation module that I got as partial payment for installing a boss plow on a guys truck. It says fisher on this little white tag and has a L# 63078. It has 3 ports A B C. And looks to be made in 07/08. The truck has a western or fisher on it at one point in time. I would assume this is universal between the 2 brands. I'm not sure what its worth but everythings here as far as I know. I took it off the truck. I was thinkin 150 shipped? Maybe I am out of line on the price. I'm a boss guy so I have no idea what its worth but I know they aren't cheap. Thanks.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Sorry I forgot to add it came out of a 04 GMC Sierra. I would assume it fits any 01 to 07 classic. maybe other years? Also this has all the wiring to hook this up to the headlights.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Anyone? I honestly have no use for this.

4. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I just sold a new 4 port for 150 on here. It seems the wiring is where you send most of your money

5. ffplow

ffplow Junior Member

i just bought the wiring and the isolation module for my f250 for $350.

You can try listing it on ebay, isolation modules alone go for around 100-150. Wiring harness if complete goes for upwards of 200.

good luck.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Still got this guys. Want it sold, I have no use for it.

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Still have this 125 shipped. Postal/bank MOs only. Will ship with a usps tracking number and insurance. WANT IT GONE, BOUGHT A RING FOR THE GF.

8. TerraScraper

TerraScraper Member

Does this come with the wires for the plow, joystick(wiring), headlights and battery hookup? I have a 97 that i need to put this in but don't mind buying a new headlight module. Thanks for the parts list

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

All this is that I know of is the a headlight mod, maybe a mod for the plow to? It has the wires that plug into the headlights., but no other wires for a controller or ones that come out to the front bumper. I'll get some pics up of this before the holiday.

10. TerraScraper

TerraScraper Member

Thanks man, I'll think about it but i think new ones go for $100 from one of PS vendors.

Happy Turkey Day

11. DuraBird02

DuraBird02 Member

I just bought a new 3 port isolation module for a fisher straight blade, and a headlight harness for an 02 chevy from the dealer for $250. Sounds like you are selling the same setup, i would try ebay.

12. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I would, but don't like ebay.

13. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Sold pending funds.