1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western or Fisher for my 04 F250?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PlowKid150, Nov 16, 2003.

1. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Hey guys. Ok, I just picked my brand new Ford F-250 with plow package. Anyways, I am going to be plowing residential drives as well as commercial lots. I will be joining my uncles fleet of five trucks in the south jersey area, and i would like to know what you guys recommend i hang on the new truck; a western or a fisher. Furtherly, i was told to hang an 8foot on the truck due to the width of the new f250s. I would really appreciatte any input because i need to choose a plow and get into the shop to have it mounted before the first snowfall. Additionally, i have a western and fisher plow dealer both in close prox. so that is not an issue, its strickly an issue on which plow outperforms the other. Thanks Fellas.

Kevin from Philly.:D
  2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

Fisher and Westerns are great plows westerns trip and there a little forgiving on the truck fisher is a heavy duty plow i like the western pro plow 8ft i just put one on a f350 crew cab :drinkup: