1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western or Boss V ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by xtreem3d, Dec 17, 2007.

1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

hey guys,
    i know there is a similar thread to this but didn't want to hijack his..for all you boss owners look at these videos and let me know if there are valid reasons to buy a Western or just sales hype. the vids are obviously comparing western to boss but don't mention names..but the western does seem to be good,
    tia,
    steve
    http://www.westernplows.com/videolibrary.asp

2. tom5301

tom5301 Member

I think Boss is the best theres no chains just a cylinder in the middle but i would see which one is open all night

3. tman3007

tman3007 Senior Member

Like I said on the other thread, both are good plows. Go with the one that has the best local support. For me, here in Colorado, Western has a bigger presence, therefore I own a Western. Our dealer takes really good care of us and that's everything to a contractor.

4. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

best !

you can have the best plow in the world ,and if you cant get service and support from the dealer it aint worth a tinker's dam .

5. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

WESTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am bais just a little as I own westerns and work for a western dealer.