1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western on a jeep

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by xjeep25, Sep 2, 2008.

1. xjeep25

xjeep25 Junior Member
    from ohio

I have a 2001 jeep cherokee that I want to put a plow on. I have been looking into a Suburnite plow because I something easy on and off but Western doesn't offer one for a Cherokee. Does anyone know if it can be make to fit anyway, it is offerd for other Jeeps, Wrangler, Grand Cherokee and Liberty. What can I do, any input is helpful

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Search for a used Snoway MT series. Snoway is not offering the 996100345 mount any longer:confused: but they can be found.

3. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Where are you located in OH, I may be selling my old Snoway 18DX off a 98 Cherokee.

4. xjeep25

xjeep25 Junior Member
    from ohio

I'm in Cleveland, if you have any pics i'd like to check it out cxjeep35@sbcglobal.net

5. xjeep25

xjeep25 Junior Member
    from ohio

Pics ?

FesterW still looking for those pics or did you decide not to sell. I'd send a PM but I can't seem to figure how to do that. I am going to bu a plow very soon, mabye yours.

6. festerw

festerw Senior Member

I have to snap a few, my brother has been driving the Jeep so I just have to catch up with him.

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

8. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

i want to buy a SNOWAY for my wrangler, but the closest dealer to me is like 45 minutes away, its driving me nuts. I might have to just go with hiniker or a western or something.