1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western on 2007 ford f350

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by 350plower, Dec 12, 2009.

1. 350plower

350plower Junior Member
    from ontario

i have just had a brand new 8' ultramount pro installed. The first day i picked it up at the shop i didnt get 1 mile down the road pulled into a store put it in park and it just shut off. I tryed to start it again by rolling it over three quick times and that killed the battery. So i boosted it and it fired right up but it wouldnt keep running if the plow was connected. so we bring it back they check everything they say its all connected properly cant find anything wrong so the shop changed the isolation unit and it works good. I bring it home everythings fine i was able to drive around for 2days noprob on the third day i put the plow on for the first plow of the year the truck ran great for 3 hours then it all started again so i disconect the modual and it would run so i drove it to our local mech and he was able to drive it and plow his entire parking lot and nothing happend he cant find anything so know i have it back and i was able to drive for 2 hours and nothing so what do you lads think were thinking a current drow or just a batch of bad isolation units