1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western NY Meet

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ServiceOnSite, May 20, 2008.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

For all who are or might be interested in a meet for the Buffalo / WNY area lets see if we can get something going during our "off" months:salute:
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Toby's done the leg work for ya already. Has a meet & greet set up at the Pearl Steet B&G during SIMA week in June. Might want to shoot him a PM and join in.

Meet & greet thread
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What's better than wings beer and snowplows? Maybe making fun of GoldPro?:confused:

I'll be there!
  4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

As B&B mentions we are holding a get together during the SIMA show in Buffalo on Thursday June 19th at the Pearl Street Brew and Grill. If you would like to join us just shoot me a PM with your information. Also if you would like passes to the show I can get those mailed out to you as well. Hit this link and it will take you to all the information on the party and show. http://SIMA.snoway.com

Thanks for the plug Mike :waving:
    Last edited: May 20, 2008