1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western news

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by LAB INC, Mar 1, 2014.

1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

We'll tonight I had dinner with a good friend of mine who is a Western-Fisher distributor. Great guy I been buying stuff from him for years. He told me that western will be offering a stainless steel Version of the MVP 3 plow next season. He said it will be on display at the MTEA show I think next week. I for got to ask him if they will be doing the MVP plow to I was to excited. I am not sure you guys might no this all ready but it was new news to me. I am glad for that I was going to buy one this year but decided I would wait. I am glad. Just wanted to let you guys no.

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Some of us already have SS mvp's. Its about time they started offering them.

3. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Yes I glad that they are. I have seen them on the site. I Remember when I seen the one you had got. I think I feel in love lol.

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I like Ram on's MVP3 in SS. I just sold off my 3 last week. I be looking to by a SS3 in the fall if they do.

5. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Yes that would be sweet. I for sure will be getting one in the fall to. I am going to get a 2015 super duty and it has to have a MVP 3 in ss. There a great plow.

6. 05ram

05ram Member

Anyone have an idea how much more it would cost for a stainless mvp3? Looking to buy over the summer.

7. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Not sure I told my guy to let me no ASAP. I told him put me down for two for sure. I will let you guys know when I hear.

8. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Hear it is guys.

image.jpg

9. 05ram

05ram Member

Now all we need is a price and availibility date!

10. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

FB post says "preseason"...so...uh...sometime about 3 years from now.

11. Urdum2

Urdum2 Member

New poly MVP 3 is 7100.00 installed in our neck of the woods......guessing 1000 to 1500 more for the ss???? G

12. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

You can damn near buy a complete truck for that. That's crazy.

I had a friend just pay 5k installed for a pro plus with rubber edge

13. Urdum2

Urdum2 Member

In 2004 a poly 8.5 straight blade was around 4200 installed...

14. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Ohhh boy do I Remember those days. I found a old bill from August 2004. I bought a brand new 8.5 pro plow with curb guards and snow deflector installed $ 3,800.00 bucks.

15. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Damn!............

16. duraplow

duraplow Member

I had a Western MVP plus and really wish I kept it but I'm sold on this new SS MVP3

17. HERCULESTRUCK

HERCULESTRUCK Junior Member
    from PA

Talked to them at NTEA show the stainless upgrade will add about 500.00 over mild steel

18. 05ram

05ram Member

I figured it would be around that. Fisher has about the same price difference.

19. 05ram

05ram Member

Going to order as soon as avaiable at my local dealer.

20. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Same with me I am going to get two. Who do you go to Dean at FDR.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014