1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

western MVP3!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by jbsplow, Jul 10, 2015.

1. jbsplow

jbsplow Senior Member
    from -

Just picked up a Western MVp3 8'6 1 year old for 4000$. its a steel blade. It came off a 2011 dodge ram 2500. I have a 2003 dodge ram 2500. the wiring harness numbers match up on the quick match on western.com for both trucks but on the mount that I got the numbers have faded away and I can only see a few. So how do I find out if it will fit my truck??
  2. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

Look up on quick match and see if both part numbers are the same or just lay it up under the truck and see if it might fit.

3. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

no, those numbers don't match up. 2011 2500 mount is a 33884 and the 2003 takes a 63883-2. also the headlights would be H13 or HB3/H11, and the 2003 would be HB5. so the mount is definitely different, and the headlight harnesses would be different, but you can use the rest of the wiring.