1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western mvp3 8.5

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by R.J.B., Oct 23, 2014.

1. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Looking into possibly selling our steel Mvp3 8.5 we bought it last year to try a v-plow but don't know if it works for our accounts. We do a lot of windrowing so looking into another wideout/prodigy plow. Plow was fluid filmed and stored inside all summer. I can send pics if needed. Plow side only. Don't have idea on price. 4,650? let me know what u think. I could possibly make it a whole setup for ford truck.
  2. betterburdman

betterburdman Junior Member

I bought a new prodigy last year but I do prefer the v plow with the accounts that we have. Any interest in trading?
  3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'm sure it looks new but could you post a pic? Or send one to me via PM.
  4. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

If you send me your cell i can.
  5. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I would possibly do that. Straight up trade? send pics to my cell 440-477-2731
  6. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

Can you send me pics too. 219-713-8176