1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Western MVP Uni-Mount 8.5 Ft V-Plow, Minnesota

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JROY, Oct 10, 2009.

1. JROY

JROY Junior Member
    from Ely, MN

Western MVP Uni-Mount 8 1/2 Ft. V-Plow

I believe this model was made around 2002. It originally was on a 2002 F-250 and never used. I put it on a 1979 Ford Bronco and plowed for only two winters with it. I washed the truck and plow almost everytime after I plowed. This plow is in very nice shape. Everything works and I havn't had any problems with it. The only thing wrong with it is it needs to be welded in two small spots. One weld broke and one 3 inch crack. The frame mount will fit a 1973-79 F-150 or 1978-79 Ford Bronco. I actually had a welding shop take the frame mount from the 2002 F-250, cut and weld it to fit my 1979 Bronco. It cost about $300 to do that and bolt it to my frame. It is pretty simple for a welding shop to fabricate a new upper plow frame for just about any truck, I don't understand why more people don't do it. $3,500 OBO. I have this plow for sale locally. I also have the angle supports that go from the plow frame to the truck frame for an 2002 F-250. The plow is in Ely, MN 218-365-8600 Jason

jmroy@frontiernet.net

Western V-Plow 003.jpg

Western V-Plow 002.jpg

2. JROY

JROY Junior Member
    from Ely, MN

Update on my plow. The frame mount and the angle brackets are not being sold with this plow anymore. I am using them on one of my trucks. So it is just the complete wiring harness and the plow assembly. Also I dropped the price to $3,000. Thanks, Jason

3. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

I got a used unimount mount for a 1999 to 2004 Superduty for sale if someone needs it for this plow.

4. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Would you take $2600 for the plow, controller, and wiring? Thanks.

5. JROY

JROY Junior Member
    from Ely, MN

If you pick it up or pay for the shipping, I guess I would take $2,600.

6. JROY

JROY Junior Member
    from Ely, MN

this plow is sold!